Thursday, December 4, 2008

EEEEK!

That eek is because I'm nervous. I have my first "show" for my button jewelry this season (year) and I'm freaking out. It has been so long since I've done one, but this time it's my mom's best friend who was so kind to offer her house for a 3-day home show. I'll be showcasing my jewelry, her daughter Susanna, who is an awesome photographer from Montana will be showcasing her photography, and then another woman who is a painter will have her work and prints and cards.


It should be fun, but I'm nervous and worried that I don't have enough stuff, that my stuff isn't good enough, that my stuff is amateur, that my stuff is ugly, that people won't want to pay the prices I've put on things, that people will walk right by and barely look at it, that the bad economy will hurt sales, that I'm ugly, that I'm fat, that I'm just not good enough.

You know, all the usual worries.

So anyway, I'm off to get this party started. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures when I return! And I'll try not to worry so much . . . .

3 comments:

Steph said...

That's so exciting Amy! I can't wait to hear about it. The gremlins are normal, but to them I say Begone!

Good luck and have fun!

Big hugs,
xo

jenica said...

can't wait to hear how it went!

xoxo

Amy said...

Details, details...and how do us "non-locals" get to buy your stuff? We likie too!