Friday, May 22, 2009

5 Senses Friday

It's been too long again, but I'm not going to beat myself up about that here and now. I am going to play this game though. On such a sunny, beautiful Friday it only seems right:

taste

. new organic coffee straight from the underused grinder
. Ritter Sport dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts
. Smooze! coconut pineapple fruit ice out on my deck

smell

. the grass being cut right outside my window as I type
. my freshly bathed dog
. the above-said coffee in the grinder

touch

. my boy holding my hand as we walked from school
. the warm sun on my face as I sat on the deck this afternoon
. the Aveeno almond bath oil I used in the shower this morning

sound

. the soundtrack from Jenica's blog that I leave playing while I type
. the sound of the goldfinches outside my window fighting over the seed in the feeder

see

. the photo is from last summer, but I've been dreaming about going back to Italy soon, so I'll have to close my eyes and go now. . .

No comments: