Friday, October 30, 2009

5 Senses Friday




Touch.

Cream makeup being applied to a little boy's face to make him the perfect Halloween mime.

Frozen hands (ice cubes made inside rubber gloves for spooky punch.)


Taste.

Broccoli rabe and sausage pizza.

Pumpkin spice latte.

Dark chocolate and coconut.


Smell.

Burning pumpkin.

A cinnamon candle.

A dog that needs a bath.


See.

Michael Jackson. Billy Mays. Joe Paterno. Mario. Luigi. Ghosts. Ghouls. Witches. A whoopie cushion. A couple of Santas. Bumblebees. Ladybugs. Butterflies. The Jersey Devil. 17 skeletons. A mime. A little old lady.

Modern Family, best new show on television. Makes me laugh really really hard.


Sound.

C at lunch today after he let out a huge belch: "Excuse me, excuse me. I had to say it twice 'cause I farted, too!"

Screams.

Silence.

No comments: